Static site resources
Table of contents
- Surge Static web publishing for Front-End Developers.
- Cloudflare Pages is a JAMstack platform for frontend developers to collaborate and deploy websites.
- Neocities Create your own free website. Unlimited creativity, zero ads.
- Github Pages Hosted directly from your GitHub repository. Just edit, push, and your changes are live.
- Gitlab Pages Similar to Github Pages.
- Super.so Build simple websites with nothing but Notion.
- Amazom S3
Static site generators
- Hugo The world’s fastest framework for building websites.
- Jekyll Transform your plain text into static websites and blogs.
- Middleman Hand-crafted frontend development
- Loconotion Python tool to turn Notion.so pages into lightweight, customizable static websites.
- Formspree Custom Forms with No Server Code.
- Hyvor Talk
- Staticman This is an open source and self-hosted solution, it requires some technical understanding as well as a server to host it.
- Mouthful is a lightweight commenting server written in GO and Preact. It’s a self hosted alternative to Disqus that’s ad free.
- Isso a commenting server similar to Disqus. Self hosted.
- utterances A lightweight comments widget built on GitHub issues. Use GitHub issues for blog comments, wiki pages and more!
- Remarkbox is a hosted comment system built to engage readers with your content.
Other options which should be avoid as possible due to how privacy intrusive they are:
- Facebook Comments